It is that time of year where at least 1/3 of your daily food and drink choices involve pumpkin and spices. We like to contribute:
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cooked organic pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon of collagen protein
- ¼ cup organic brewed coffee or espresso
- Heat the coconut milk in a small pot or tea kettle.
- Add the milk and remaining ingredients to a blender, blending until well-combined.
- Pour into a mug and sprinkle extra pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!