Many clients have heard me say that soup is one of the best healing foods you can eat.
Bone broth benefits:
1. Contains lots of gelatin for repair of leaky guts.
2. Is beneficial for joint pain and inflammation because it contains naturally occurring glucosamine.
3. The collagen helps produce healthy skin and hair.
4. It is loaded with calcium, magnesium and phosphorous to help heal and repair bones.
See the amazing book click Cure Tooth Decay
5. Naturally occurring anti anti-inflammatories – glycine and proline.
6. Helps liver detoxification
For more information:
See the article “Broth is beautiful” at our favorite organizations website Weston A Price.
Also a good basic broth recipe can be found at Primally Inspired.
To be healthy in today’s world takes effort.
Jeffrey Langlois, CN, ND, CNC, QBT